Re: Introducing emacs-webkit and more thoughts on Emacs rendering (was R

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: Introducing emacs-webkit and more thoughts on Emacs rendering (was Rethinking the design of xwidgets)
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 16:46:24 -0800

Akira Kyle <akira@akirakyle.com> writes:

Doing the manipulation with injected jSON would be fin e bye me.

I did look at parenscript in the context of nyxt,
and it looks interesting, but I dont have anything religious  re the
shape of delimiters I use to write code :-)

My interest stems primarily from wanting to speak Web content
intelligently and EWW gets me a lot of that, except where Web Content
is dynamically generated from JS and  given that, I'm looking to get
Webkit to build the DOM, and give it to me in a form that I can query
it, manipulate it, and finally speak the relevant bits.

--

Thanks,

--Raman
?7?4 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  ?0?8