Re: [ELPA] New package: gcmh-mode

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: gcmh-mode
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 00:01:56 +0300

* Andrea Corallo <akrl@sdf.org> [2020-11-17 16:39]:
> >> You may want to tweak `gcmh-high-cons-threshold' and `gcmh-idle-delay'
> >> depending on your needs and machine you are on.

How do I get information what is the need of the machine to tweak it?
I have 4 GB and 8 GB swap. There are other 4-5 different computers
too, some have 8 GB and 8 GB swap.

Regarding specific reporting, I would if I could as I say. When
something is turned on and I have to abort process sadly I have no
other information at hand. That is why I mentioned as maybe you know
better how to provide you specific report on that. It means when I
cannot give you specifics your feedback is useful.