Re: feature/completions-highlight-modifications e3c5b99 3/6: Add complet

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: feature/completions-highlight-modifications e3c5b99 3/6: Add completions-highlight-mode initial implementation.
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 23:49:43 +0100

On Sun, Nov 15, 2020 at 01:41:34PM -0500, Stefan Monnier wrote:
+;;; Commentary:
+
+;; Enabling this package implements more dynamic interaction with the
+;; *Completions* buffer to give the user a similar experience than
+;; interacting with Zle from zsh shell.
+
+;; The package intents to implement such functionalities without using
+;; hacks or complex functions.  And using the default Emacs Completion
+;; infrastructure.

Please write a description that can be understood by someone who doesn't
know Zsh (or Helm or Ivy or ...).

       Stefan

Done!

Maybe it needs some comments in the manual/NEWS too? If so, where?

Please check if it needs anything else to be merged into master. I am
reusing the highlight face... but maybe the package needs its own face
for the overlay?

How can I make that emacs find the file automatically? It needs to be
added in cus-<something>.el right?

Best,
Ergus