Re: mouse-face and help echo support for xterm mouse

From: Jared Finder
Subject: Re: mouse-face and help echo support for xterm mouse
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2020 17:22:57 -0800

Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 22:46:32 -0800
From: Jared Finder <jared@finder.org>
Cc: monnier@iro.umontreal.ca, emacs-devel@gnu.org

Are there any TTYs that support :box?  None of the platforms I tested
locally on do, they instead just ignore the :box aspect of any face.

[...]

If you want, we can add a more reasonable condition, using the
'supports' keyword, requesting specifically support for the :box
attribute.

Thank you!

I was not aware of the supports keyword for defface and it certainly is better here. Updated patch attached.

  -- MJF