Re: Feature branches review please

From: Andrii Kolomoiets
Subject: Re: Feature branches review please
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 15:25:39 +0200

Ergus <spacibba@aol.com> writes:

> The icomplete-vertical feature branch is pretty much ready, please if
> any maintainer could give it a last review and tell me anything else
> needed to merge into master?

I'm not the maintainer, but can you please look into the following
issue?

Completions candidates not visible in the minibuffer-only frame.

In 'emacs -Q':
1. Enable icomplete-mode:
M-x icomplete-mode
2. Evaluate:
(setq resize-mini-frames t)
(setq icomplete-separator "\n")
(setq icomplete-prospects-height 4)
3. M-x i

Minibuffer now contains three completion candidates and ellipsis.

Repeat the same steps in
emacs -Q --eval "(setq default-frame-alist '((minibuffer . nil)))"

Minibuffer now contains no completion candidates but only ellipsis.

Thank you!