Re: On elisp running native - Update 12

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: On elisp running native - Update 12
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2020 08:07:42 -0700

Andrea Corallo <akrl@sdf.org> writes:

SG!

to be honest I never could remember the difference between cl-declaim
and cl-proclaim when I used Common Lisp heavily.
You said you'd handle the compilation speed, assume that automatically
sets the highest level of optimization?

I built the native-emacs branch earlier this morning and  did a few
timing tests by having EWW render some large epub files, I didn't notice
much difference in timing.

--
?7?4 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  ?0?8