Re: Interactive guide for new users

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: Interactive guide for new users
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 14:16:47 +0000

Eduardo Mercovich <eduardo@mercovich.net> writes:

> - But if you see no particular problem now with the proposed steps, I
>   beg you to consider the possibility of giving it a try, going forward
>   all together. In this case, I will start it in a separate thread and
>   make the work to integrate everything as proposed.

FWIW, I think the proposed process sounds good.  Why not try it?  It
doesn't bind us to do anything in particular, and it seems to me that
Eduardo has experience in carrying out surveys like these.

Worst case, the information we collect is just not very useful and we
move on.  But I find it more likely that we would learn something
interesting.

Just my two cents.