Re: Interactive guide for new users

From: Eduardo Mercovich
Subject: Re: Interactive guide for new users
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 10:42:48 -0300

Olá Henrique.

IMO the wizard/guide/tutorial for new users should have a section
dedicated to programming. When you open the programming section, you
would find a list of programming languages  [...]

I totally agree. That was the sectioning proposal in the activity
diagram, except that -being no programmer myself- I assumed it was in
general editor.

There should be a "languages" section. I totally support your idea. :)

--
eduardo mercovich

Donde se cruzan tus talentos con las necesidades del mundo, ahí está tu vocación. (Anónimo)