Re: master 12ca463 1/4: ; * test/lisp/textmodes/css-mode-tests.el: Add T

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: master 12ca463 1/4: ; * test/lisp/textmodes/css-mode-tests.el: Add TODO.
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 15:54:09 +0200

> Yeah, more automatic checks are better, but they can sometimes be
> cumbersome to work with manually...  Fixing the latter somehow would be
> nice.

I usually prefer running tests non-interactively.  My main issue is
that I have to manually scroll to find the failing test in the
compilation buffer.  Perhaps we should adapt the ert format to be more
easily parsable by compilation-mode?  ISTR a discussion like that not
long ago.

I would also like the option to see the full backtrace for a test on
"make check" et al.