WCAG AAA and Emacs themes

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: WCAG AAA and Emacs themes
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 15:05:39 +0300

On 15.09.2020 11:29, Protesilaos Stavrou wrote:
For an alternative that conforms with the WCAG AAA standard (7:1), has
broad face/package coverage, and is highly customisable, consider either
of the themes 'modus-operandi' (light) and 'modus-vivendi' (dark) which
are in the Emacs master branch.  Disclosure: I am their author and will
share their latest version, as well as an Info manual, at the end of
this month.

I, for one, am very happy to see a theme author use an educated approach like that.

modus-operandi is a solid theme, very readable (though I'd probably tweak the colors just a bit, for personal aesthetics).