Re: Changing line widths in the Emacs source code

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: Changing line widths in the Emacs source code
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 18:58:35 +0200

Yuan Fu <casouri@gmail.com> writes:

> I work on a small laptop and it can fit two 75-column windows
> side-by-side, so I’d prefer the columns stay where there are right
> now. But that’s just yet another person who can’t give up on his
> habits, so…

Hey, it's good to get data points on how people use Emacs.  It seems
like people these days like to keep as many Emacs frames as possible on
the screen horizontally, which makes sense.  And in that case increasing
the code width would make that more inconvenient.

I don't do that (I stack the frames under each other), though.