Re: Changes for emacs 28

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Changes for emacs 28
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 00:13:56 -0400

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBcw42ZGJDo&list=PLstWlvURJNxQknxEfkIktiPDfUrAUC8s6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49kBWM3RQQ8&list=PL9KxKa8NpFxIcNQa9js7dQQIHc81b0-Xg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V27zOhfN8Ys&list=PLGP2UnPoZ7HzLGU2cyK1MXSZwXy5niFkk

If these videos carry free licenses, and they are worth referring to,
we can do so.  Not on youtube, though: it sends nonfree JS code to the
browser.

If we could count on the "invidious" sites to function stably, we could
refer to the videos via them.  But we can't assume Google will allow
them to continue functioning.

So we would have to copy the videos to a place we can count on to
function without demanding you run nonfree software.

  > 3) I saw a series of vim tutorials and the videos were sealing vim much
  > better. Even the vim terrible modes they found a way to sale them as
  > features..

To address that, we need people who can MAKE good videos.

--
Dr Richard Stallman