Re: seq.el: requesting an update to the version in GNU ELPA

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: seq.el: requesting an update to the version in GNU ELPA
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 07:52:39 -0700

> I have bumped the version of seq.el to 2.22 on the Emacs master branch.
>
> IIUC, the new version will be automatically picked up by the GNU ELPA
> scripts and available for installation within 24-48 hours.

It turns out that seq.el is a special case where we have some
compatibility code for Emacs 24, so it needs manual intervention.

The attached patch compiles without warnings on Emacs 26 and 27.
Unfortunately, I don't have Emacs 25 or 24 available for testing.
Could someone please help check that it's okay before I install it?