Re: master 6e70b37: When decrypting non-decrypted files, make epa show t

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: master 6e70b37: When decrypting non-decrypted files, make epa show the raw files
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 21:56:57 +0200

It looks like there was some confusion between the widget keymap and the
mode keymap (as usual).  I tried poking at it for a few minutes to see
if it would suddenly start working again, and then remembered the Proper
Way Of Dealing With Widget Code: Rip it out.

So I've now rewritten the key selection buffer to use buttons instead of
widgets.  It seems to work for me; it'd be good if you could give it a
whirl.