Re: Emacs 27.1 Windows Binaries -- testing wanted

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Emacs 27.1 Windows Binaries -- testing wanted
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 08:36:59 +0300

> Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 21:18:26 +0100
> From: phillip.lord@russet.org.uk
> Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org
>
> > I'd like to see the code first, in a version that satisfies you
> > functionality-wise, because otherwise I fear that my opinion on the
> > location might be based on incorrect or inaccurate assumptions.
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> A full version? I sent my starting point through before attached a few
> back. Very simple.

How far away is the full version?  I don't need to see all the
decorations, like the commentary, license, etc., just the code of a
version that is close to the final one.

What you sent looked like a general idea.  Is that how the final
version will look like? a separate ert test for each feature, and the
tests added and removed manually?  Or will there be some glue you
didn't yet show?