Re: Making GNUS continue to work with Gmail

From: Colin Baxter
Subject: Re: Making GNUS continue to work with Gmail
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 06:29:38 +0100

    > [[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider
    > ]]] [[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,
    > ]]] [[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's
    > example. ]]]

    >> Sorry, forget this. Google's toc's don't seem compatible with
    >> "Free Software".

    > That is a very vague statement.  Could you show us (copy the text
    > of) the specific terms in which you see a problem?

    > Also, Google has many different sets of terms and conditions.
    > What is the URL of the ones you are talking about?

I made the comment in relation to a blog post mentioned in the thread;
specifically to
https://luxing.im/mutt-integration-with-gmail-using-oauth/ and the TOCs
relating to https://console.cloud.google.com/apis/credentials. I am not
a Lawyer and only cursorily read Google's extensive Terms from the latter
URL - hence my use of the qualifier "don't seem compatible".

Best wishes,

Colin Baxter