Re: Line wrap reconsidered

From: Yuan Fu
Subject: Re: Line wrap reconsidered
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 15:46:16 -0400

I finally figured it out. The problem seems to be the use of the macro
IT_CHAR_HAS_CATEGORY, which is modeled after IT_DISPLAYING_WHITESPACE.
IT_CHAR_HAS_CATEGORY uses a series of ||. I changed it to a function that uses
if … else if … else (which IMO should be the correct way to implement it
anyway), and the problem went away.

Please have a look at the patch and see if it’s ok. If you think it’s good I
can then update NEWS and the manual and submit a bug report. wrap.txt is the
file I used to test word wrapping. To enable the full feature, set
cjk-word-wrap to t and load kinsoku.el.

Yuan