Re: master 1e3b0f2: Improve doc strings of project.el

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: master 1e3b0f2: Improve doc strings of project.el
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 13:47:00 +0300

On 13.07.2020 05:51, Richard Stallman wrote:
   > > Yes, it is. Apparently you don't understand how cl-generic works.

   > Please drop the attitude.

+1.

Dmitry, it looks like you believe Eli was mistaken in what he said
about the return value of a certain function.

Really? You decided to admonish me about that phrase, but say nothing about Eli's actions that created the tension?

> What would be a kind way?  "With all due respect, I think you are
> mistaken about how people use the return value of whatever-it-is."

Yes, it's a good option. But kind communications cannot work if they are accompanied by unkind actions.