Fwd: [ELPA] New package: pspp-mode.el for PSPP/SPSS syntax highlighting

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Fwd: [ELPA] New package: pspp-mode.el for PSPP/SPSS syntax highlighting
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 23:55:46 +0200

Hi Stefan, hi Vasilij,

thanks for your response regarding PSPP mode for emacs in GNU Elpa. I think we can simply copy pspp-mode.el to elpa.git and do the necessary modifications there. The keyword list comes from the SPSS command syntax which is also described here:

https://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/manual/html_node/Command-Index.html#Command-Index

SPSS is a commercial statistics software from IBM and PSPP is a GNU free software replacement for SPSS.

Regards

Friedrich

Anfang der weitergeleiteten Nachricht: