Re: Prefixed manual describe-function and api overview

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: Prefixed manual describe-function and api overview
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 19:41:21 +0300

On 13.06.2020 18:46, Philippe Vaucher wrote:
I understand it's the point of view of a minority around here, that's ok.
It's not a question of majorities it's a question of the moral
imperative: we agree about problem A, we find solutions for problem A
Doing otherwise amounts to a trojan horse, and you face resistance.
But we don't agree on problem A:-)  That's the crux, for most of the
people here there's no problem to fix.

I think that really depends on how one would count the voices here.