Re: Why are so many great packages not trying to get included in GNU Ema

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Why are so many great packages not trying to get included in GNU Emacs? WAS: Re: Making Emacs more friendly to newcomers
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 17:33:40 +0300

> Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 16:23:31 +0200 (CEST)
> From: Alan Third <alan@idiocy.org>
> Cc: hi-angel@yandex.ru, stefan@marxist.se, emacs-devel@gnu.org
>
> > > Am I missing something here?
> >
> > I don't know.  What did you mean by "apply"?
>
> git am ~/Downloads/bug_41684_message_5.mbox

I didn't have an mbox file, I only had an email message which was not
in git-format-patch format, and whose commit log message needed some
work.

Anyway, I will gladly delegate the job of pushing these forgotten
patches to someone else, if they volunteer (or just do it even without
volunteering).  I only pushed this because no one else did, for more
than a week.  I thought I was doing okay by following up on those
patches.  Or am I missing something?