Re: vertical fido-mode

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: vertical fido-mode
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 01:00:01 +0300

On 11.06.2020 00:54, Ergus wrote:
So in my opinion maybe we can provide the vertical mode in a simpler way just improving icomplete-completions and some other small changes here and there. WDYT?

It could also add a different way to "select" a previous or next completion: instead of rotating the list, move the highlight (and some fringe indicator, maybe).

I'm not sure of the extra complexity that would bring, though.