[BUG] ov property line height failed on lone length line when exceeded w

From: address@hidden
Subject: [BUG] ov property line height failed on lone length line when exceeded window width
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 18:23:42 +0800

As my last email is rejected by mailing list moder.

So I uploaded attachment files to other servers. And post email again.

I checked emacs-devel mailing list archive, found my email is not sent
successfully from mu4e client. So send on gmail again.

At first, let me show the problem I meet. Here is a recorded video
"simplescreenrecord*.mkv". I tested
this with Minimal Emacs Config. You can see, the original line height is
failed after I split window (which
window width is decreased).

link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1QMz4N7JVXIGswOAXYXcpSA download code: hy9a

I also attached the material "org-agenda.org" of reproducing the
environment.

I have a configuration which add colored blocks on Org Agenda headlines.
Here is
my Minimal Emacs Config "emacs-minimal.el"

https://gist.github.com/stardiviner/9a56cdf5dea90e1466df87f9f1cc5f95

[stardiviner]           <Hack this world!>      GPG key ID: 47C32433
IRC(freeenode): stardiviner                     Twitter:  @numbchild
Key fingerprint = 9BAA 92BC CDDD B9EF 3B36  CB99 B8C4 B8E5 47C3 2433
Blog: http://stardiviner.github.io/