Re: Line wrap reconsidered

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: Line wrap reconsidered
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 14:55:06 +0200

On Tue, May 26 2020, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
What are the use cases for such a feature?

There is another possible use case for this. Consider an org document
containing normal text and very wide table.

Do you mean that this would make it possible for `visual-line-mode` to wrap lines at `fill-column` rather than at the window edge (excluding Org tables from being wrapped, as you mention)? That would be awesome. (It would obsolete my package `visual-fill-column-mode`, which I think would be a good thing.)

--
Joost Kremers
Life has its moments