Re: GNU Emacs raison d'etre

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: GNU Emacs raison d'etre
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 20:00:56 +0300

> From: xristos <address@hidden>
> Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 12:52:04 -0400
> Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden
>
> I am bringing this up here to first determine if what I proposed resonates
> with others and build some form of consensus. The necessary time & effort
> investment can then be more easily justified.

There's no need to wait for any consensus.  I'm telling you here and
now that any well-written tutorial on any subject related to using
Emacs will be very welcome.  It's just that writing a good tutorial is
an extremely hard and demanding job.

So if you or someone else have the time and the motivation, and think
you can produce a good tutorial on any of the related subjects, please
do, and thanks in advance.