offtopic emacs-and-introspection (was: My perspective as a mid-level use

From: andrés ramírez
Subject: offtopic emacs-and-introspection (was: My perspective as a mid-level user on pros/cons of different editors)
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 18:16:53 +0000

Hi Dmitry.

    Dmitry> On 20.05.2020 20:57, andres.ramirez wrote:
    >> Also take in account there is another thread about renaming
    >> shr.el. (More developer time involved).

    Dmitry> Yeah, you can see in that thread what the developer thinks
    Dmitry> about this idea.

Emacs should be introspectable. In the past I have been in the same
position as a developer (not wanting to de a minor change). You know "hot
deadlines". Sometimes You want to
"have a break".

But a PR person told me once: You guys (developers). do a lot of
hardwork. But at the end You do not know how to present a good
product (give to few time to product presentation). We (public relations
people). Do the contrary. We focus too
much on product presentation (and sometimes the product has not the hardwork
you do).

So. When I do not want to do a minor change. I remember that past
conversation. And most of the time I end doing "the minor change".

Best Regards