Re: Drop the Copyright Assignment requirement for Emacs

From: Robert Pluim
Subject: Re: Drop the Copyright Assignment requirement for Emacs
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 18:36:57 +0200

then:https://www.fsf.org/blogs/licensing/fsf-now-offering-paperless-option-for-all-copyright-assignments

    Dmitry> Ooh, that's a good news, then. My info was seriously out of date.

This is not what Iʼd call 'electronic signing'. You print the form,
sign it with a pen, scan it, and email it. Someone mentioned using PGP
to do the signing, now that would be electronic signing.

Robert