Re: PL support

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: PL support
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 14:50:33 +0100

On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 2:28 PM Dmitry Gutov <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Oh? I thought we chose to exclude them by writing a competing package
> > instead of trying to bring them aboard.
> Only one person did, on his own volition. Then the package got added to
> ELPA on usual conditions.

Also, it's a preposterous untruth, to use a bland word, to imply
that I did nothing to work with what was then the contemporary
lsp-mode.el and its maintainers simply abandoned that goal.
Also I stated many many times over the motivation for starting
and developing Eglot, I'm not going to do that again.

João