Re: dash.el [was: Re: Imports / inclusion of s.el into Emacs]

From: Philippe Vaucher
Subject: Re: dash.el [was: Re: Imports / inclusion of s.el into Emacs]
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 09:18:58 +0200

> >   > > Would you like to send me the API documentation of s.el?
> >
> >   > https://github.com/magnars/s.el
> >
> > The URL suggests it is actually the source code.  I can make do with
> > that, but I would rather get just the API spec, so I can honestly say
> > I never read the source code.
>
> Indeed, the address may suggest it's an el file, but in fact it is not,
> and it's the URL for the git repository containing s.el and other files.

And when you arrive on this page, the README is displayed which is the API spec.

It starts with a short summary of the function (from which I already
understand 95% of what it does just by reading the signature) and then
for each function if you click you have a longer description of what
it does and a small example of use.