Re: Proper namespaces in Elisp

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: Proper namespaces in Elisp
Date: Sat, 9 May 2020 19:23:29 +0100

On Sat, May 9, 2020 at 6:45 PM Daniel Colascione <address@hidden> wrote:

Can you give a concrete example of a situation in which it'd be useful to
do that? I think other people on the thread are right about discouraging
bulk naked symbol imports.

For a submodule that you do control, it's not such a bad idea.

And you should think about what to do with Elisp's existing  "bare"
namespace, which isn't specced or frozen (and likely never will be).
I think Vlamidir suggested a decent idea for that some messages ago.

João