Re: Proper namespaces in Elisp

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Proper namespaces in Elisp
Date: Mon, 04 May 2020 14:39:24 -0400

> particular I am interested in knowing if there any any major objections
> to Nic's reader logic:

Richard mentioned his profound dislike of solutions that operate in
the reader.  I'm not sufficiently familiar with Common Lisp's package
system to have a strong opinion on that, but Richard's criticism does
appeal to me (I've been brought up on namespace systems more like
Standard ML's structures).

        Stefan