Re: Issue with master build on macOS

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: Re: Issue with master build on macOS
Date: Sun, 3 May 2020 13:14:13 +0200 (CEST)

> Il 3 maggio 2020 alle 4.36 Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> ha scritto:
>

> > Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 23:40:50 +0200 (CEST)
> > From: Angelo Graziosi <address@hidden>
> >
> > I wonder if this issue is related to this change:
> >
> > http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/?id=24cb6908d70c14792c686679cb08091447b9c3b1
>
> Are you on macOS?  That change is in purely NS files, it shouldn't
> affect any non-NS builds, AFAIU.

?

macOS, OSX, MacOS X are the same thing and for what I know there are two kind
of build on those systems: (1) NS build, directly supported in master; (2) Mac
port build, not directly supported in master.

In short the build is done with

./configure --with-ns

the OS version is the last update of macOS 10.13.6.

BTW, that commit touch a lot of variables (NS_PARENT_WINDOW_LEFT_POS etc.) I
would expect to be related to the issue.