Re: Issue with master build on macOS

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: Re: Issue with master build on macOS
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 23:30:40 +0200 (CEST)

It seems that the interfering factor is the desktop file.

I have renamed it

mv desktop desktop-save

Now when I start Emacs without the desktop file it starts right but if I just
save it (without having visited any buffer), the bad behavior restarts,
shrinking the frame. In this case, one time it starts bad one time it start
right... systematically