Re: lexical-binding is turned on in more use cases

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Re: lexical-binding is turned on in more use cases
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 18:41:27 +0000

Hello, Stefan.

On Mon, Mar 09, 2020 at 18:05:12 -0400, Stefan Monnier wrote:

[ .... ]

> > Why did you not initiate a discussion on emacs-devel before
> > committing this patch?

> It was discussed somewhere for a while.  Lesseee....  Oh, I found it:

>     https://debbugs.gnu.org/30078

You haven't answered the question.  Why did you not initiate a discussion
on emacs-devel before committing this patch?  emacs-devel is where
proposals that might or will break things get discussed; not a thread on
bug-gnu-emacs, where most affected people won't see it.

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).