BSDs on web pages

From: Joseph Mingrone
Subject: BSDs on web pages
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2020 15:19:06 -0400

Hello all,

For the FreeBSD packages, we try to be proactive in keeping up with
development, especially in the past few years.  For example, see
https://reviews.freebsd.org/D23966

We also provide a FreeBSD development package that pulls from the master
branch around the 1st and 15th of each month, so that users can test and
report bugs as soon as possible.

Could we get /top billing/ with GNU/Linux, Windows, and MacOS on the web
page?  If so, some simple patches for emacs.html and download.html are
included below.  You can view the changes at
https://ftfl.ca/misc/emacs/emacs.html

Thank you and regards,

Joseph

59c59
<                         <a href="download.html#gnu-linux">&darr; GNU/Linux</a>
---
> and BSDs</a>
62c62
<                     <h2 id="gnu-linux">GNU/Linux</h2>
---
>                     <h2 id="gnu-linux">GNU/Linux and BSDs</h2>
64,65c64,65
<                     <p>Most GNU/Linux distributions provide GNU
<                         Emacs in their repositories, which is the recommended
---