Re: On elisp running native

From: Andrea Corallo
Subject: Re: On elisp running native
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2020 13:27:28 +0000

Gong-Yi Liao 廖宮毅 <address@hidden> writes:

> That's pretty good on (I assume) x86_64, but native-comp branch seems
> not working on ARM64 Debian Buster at this moment:
> Not sure if it's a GCCJIT issue or the native-comp branch issue:
>
> Any comments on this compilation log are appreciated.

Hi Gong-Yi,

I guess this is a problem of the libgccjit package shipped with the
distro.  I suggest you to recompile a recent version of it.  You can
also take a look as example to the docker image build process if you
like:

https://gitlab.com/koral/emacs-nativecomp-dockerfile/-/blob/master/Dockerfile

I use aarch64 machines regularly so I guess you should solve the issue
just with that.

Regards

  Andrea

--