Re: On elisp running native

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: On elisp running native
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2020 21:21:30 +0100

Andrea Corallo <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi all,

Hi Andrea,

> - Finally I've set up a docker image for people willing to test it
>   without having to configure and compile Emacs and libgccjit.  Now that
>   I've learned how it works I plan to use it to setup a small CI to keep
>   an eye that the latest GCC does not break with our build.

I don't know whether you are familiar with gitlab's CI. In case you are,
and you want to use it: Emacs runs an own gitlab instance on
<https://emba.gnu.org>. You'll see there that your last commit has
failed the CI test, see <https://emba.gnu.org/emacs/emacs/-/jobs/5147/raw>.

Besides fixing this, you could also *add* own CI tests, which will be
run once your branch has seen any git push. The tests are described in
Emacs' root directory, file .gitlab-ci.yml. Read also admin/notes/emba.

Just in case you're interested in.

> Andrea

Best regards, Michael.