Re: master@head: completing-read behavior change?

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: master@head: completing-read behavior change?
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 08:45:53 -0800

I just checked, emacspeak doesn't have explicit code for
icomplete. That said, I'll implement the more general approach you
suggest at some point -- likely by creating an Emacspeak-specific
minibuffer-contents equivalent. Is there some generic test I can use
to spot the new pattern vs old?

--
Id: kg:/m/0285kf1

--