Re: BNF Mode 0.4.3

From: Serghei Iakovlev
Subject: Re: BNF Mode 0.4.3
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 19:42:15 +0000

On 1/20/20 8:41 PM, Stefan Monnier wrote:

>> I would like to update BNF Mode at the ELPA to 0.4.3 version.
>
> I did `git merge bnf-mode/master` in elpa.git.
> So that should take care of it.
>
> I noticed that it wasn't a fast-forward, so apparently you have not `git
> merge`d from the elpa.git branch, so maybe there are changes there
> waiting for you to integrate them into your github branch.

As far as I remember, there should not be such changes.  I'm sorry
for inconvenience with the release.  I still haven't developed a
suitable workflow to working GitHub paired with Savannah.  Frankly
speaking I would like to leave GitHub just as a mirror, but it seems
this is a separate and unrelated topic.

Well, are there any blocking problems for the release 0.4.3?  Can I
help with something?  I would like to note that if changes are
necessary, I would like to use a new version for doing this,
e.g. 0.4.4.

--
Serghei