Re: Tab bar tabs landed on master

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Tab bar tabs landed on master
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 18:49:27 +0200

> From: Juri Linkov <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden
> Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 01:25:19 +0200
>
> I'd like to extend the documentation about tabs.
> Whereas it's clear where to describe the recently added tab-bar
> features (in the node “Tab Bars” under “Frames”), it's
> not so clear where to describe major features of the tab-line.

Are those user-level features or Lisp-level features?

For the former, I wonder how much more would you like to tell.  If
just a little, maybe leave that in the current node.  Otherwise, it
should probably warrant its own node.

For the latter, I guess a separate node, like we already have for
"Header Lines", is TRT.

> Shouldn't this node be split to more subnodes to describe them
> separately

It's currently just 49 lines, so I don't think dividing it further is
justified.

Thanks.