Bug with tab bar and event delivery to header line

From: Cecilio Pardo
Subject: Bug with tab bar and event delivery to header line
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 22:34:31 +0200

Some mouse events are sent to the header line when the pointer is way
below the header line. I think the problem may be the function
coordinates_in_window.
When testing for the header line, it uses the height of the tab bar:

 || (window_wants_header_line (w)
     && y < top_y + CURRENT_TAB_LINE_HEIGHT (w)
                  + CURRENT_HEADER_LINE_HEIGHT (w)
         && (part = ON_HEADER_LINE)))

I checked that CURRENT_TAB_LINE_HEIGHT returns a big value even
when there is no tab bar. I don't know if that's correct or not.

--
Cecilio Pardo