Re: :extend face attribute at EOB without end-of-line char

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: :extend face attribute at EOB without end-of-line char
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 02:23:17 +0200

Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 18:38:18 +0200
From: Ergus <address@hidden>
Cc: Juanma Barranquero <address@hidden>, address@hidden

There are some conditions in the display_line function to not call
extend_face_to... when the line ends at ZV, fixing this condition we
should be done right?

Yes, but be aware that all screen lines after that last line also "end
at ZV".  So the code should be somewhat smart to only do what you want
on the last line with text.

Yes, I know; that's why it didn't work for me before. Also the behavior
was different in tui and gui.

But I haven't time now. Next week maybe I'll give a look.