Re: Tabs

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Tabs
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 09:51:17 +0300

> From: Juri Linkov <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden,  address@hidden,  address@hidden
> Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 01:47:20 +0300
>
> Actually I don't understand why the no-toolkit case should differ from
> Lucid, Motif, Windows?  They all have non-external tool-bar and tab-bar.

It's been a while since I last used the non-toolkit X build of Emacs.
I thought it had no tool bar.  If it does, then I think you are right.

> Only GTK+ has an external tool-bar

I think NS has an external tool bar as well, no?

> +\\='(tab-bar-lines tool-bar-lines) on Lucid, Motif, Windows and on all
> +other window systems (which means that adding/removing a tool bar or

Instead of enumerating the toolkits, I'd simply say

  on all other types of GUI frames

(but note my reference to NS above).

Thanks.