Re: Tab bar tabs landed on master

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: Tab bar tabs landed on master
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019 15:21:45 +0200

Juri Linkov <address@hidden> writes:

>  Please try and report any problems: in compilation and usability.

NEWS says: "Using the mouse wheel on the tab-line scrolls tabs that
display the window buffers."

(Nit-pick: IMO, you could scratch "that display the window buffers"
from that sentence.  I think it's redundant.)

When I try that on macOS, I get these messages:

<tab-line> <wheel-down> is undefined
<tab-line> <double-wheel-down> is undefined
<tab-line> <triple-wheel-down> is undefined [5 times]
<tab-line> <wheel-up> is undefined
<tab-line> <double-wheel-up> is undefined
<tab-line> <triple-wheel-up> is undefined

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas