Re: Emacs regexp scan (Sep 29)

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Emacs regexp scan (Sep 29)
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2019 20:19:27 +0300

> Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden
> From: Paul Eggert <address@hidden>
> Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2019 12:50:59 -0700
>
> On 10/5/19 12:31 PM, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> > I consider the new code in tibetan.el "confusing", so should I go
> > ahead and change it back to what it was before?
>
> Sure, feel free.

I'd like to try to avoid the need for that in the future, because it
leaves bad taste in people's mouth, and sometimes wastes time an
energy.

Can we please agree to make stylistic changes only if either (a) the
change is in the code which is being modified/fixed anyway, or (b) the
change doesn't affect the code produced from the modified source?