Re: Tab bar tabs landed on master

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Tab bar tabs landed on master
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2019 17:33:27 +0300

> From: Juri Linkov <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden,  address@hidden
> Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2019 22:55:25 +0300
>
> >   . turning on tab-bar-mode on TTY frames on MS-Windows produces a
> >     broken frame
>
> The latter problem for TTY frames on MS-Windows is fixed now.

Thanks.

Can you explain how tab-bar-handle-mouse is supposed to work on TTY
frames with a mouse?  It doesn't work for me on the MS-Windows
console: I get "<nil> <mouse-1> is undefined".  Which makes sense to
me, as I don't see any code which would generate a TAB_BAR_EVENT event
on a TTY, so I thought I need to write code to implement that in the
TTY case.  However, the doc string of tab-bar-handle-mouse seems to
imply that I'm missing something.

Did you try the code on TTY frames with some mouse capability, and if
so, what was your configuration?