Re: master a397fa0: Improve docstrings auto-generated by `define-minor-m

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: master a397fa0: Improve docstrings auto-generated by `define-minor-mode'
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019 14:07:54 +0200

I've riveted the change.

There's a circular dependency between files and easy-mmode, and the code also uses fill-region which is loaded later.

I'd be grateful if someone with more bootstrap chops than me could investigate it further. Even if the change cannot be used for the minor modes defined when loading up, it's still useful for subsequent uses of define-minor-mode.