Re: A project-files implementation for Git projects

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: A project-files implementation for Git projects
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019 02:02:02 +0300

On 30.09.2019 3:09, Dmitry Gutov wrote:

Still, there could be a performance problem with outputting all ignored files and then parsing out only a part of them. Could you try the new feature with a test repository from https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=22481?

I'm pushing the code now, but it would be nice if someone looked into this probability.

I'd hate to make life more difficult for some Mercurial users with no good reason.