Re: [Javascript] code for contextual behavior of < key

From: Jorge Araya Navarro
Subject: Re: [Javascript] code for contextual behavior of < key
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 21:14:14 +0000 (UTC)

Okay, I'm back

according to Felipe, I can make use of the fragment of code (see re-using parts of rjsx-mode for js.el · Issue #118 · felipeochoa/rjsx-mode )

So, as soon has I have this together and functional will send a patch for js.el

El sábado, 14 de septiembre de 2019 10:33:06 GMT-6, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> escribió:

> From: Jorge Javier Araya Navarro <address@hidden>

> Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 19:41:32 -0600
>
> repository: https://gitlab.com/shackra/colibri
>
> This thing still misses another function for expanding a balanced tag when the user deletes the /
> character of a self-closing tag, I don't think that code is trivial and maybe I wouldn't be able to
> extract it from rjsx-mode as with the extracted code.
>
> I was wondering:
>
> - doing this copy and pasting in regards to js-jsx-electric-lt is somewhat a violation of Felipe copyright?

The code is short enough to be admitted without any legal paperwork,
but the original author should explicitly agree to having his code
added to Emacs, we cannot use his code without a permission.

Thanks.