RE: Emacs 26.3 released

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Emacs 26.3 released
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2019 11:15:06 -0700 (PDT)

> Feedback and testing welcome, so I can promote to release.

FYI -

Tried the build with dependencies on Windows 10.  Got this popup:

----

Windows protected your PC

Windows Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from running.
Running this app might put your PC at risk.

App: runemacs.exe
Publisher: Unknown publisher

----

I told it to "Run anyway", which seems to have prevented the popup from then on.

But some users might be put off by this.  Haven't seen this for previous
releases.